Benefit Statement: The main driver for this formula is to enhance the CO2 hemp extracted phytocannabinoids with muscular and joint pain-reducing oils Arnica and Juniper. Aches from exercise, sport, sport injuries and sprains can be relieved effectively. Arnica is used in many cases as a bruise remedy for its ability to send more white blood cells to the affected areas and stimulate the formation of granular tissues. Juniper then interacts effectively to provide oxygenation to the skin preventing or relieving cramps, helping with arthritis, and bringing antiseptic, anti-rheumatic and antispasmodic benefits.
Lightly infused with safflower will provide hydration and also enhance the glow of your skin and promote elasticity.
- Cocoa Butter
- CO2 Hemp Extract
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Extra Virgin Avocado Oil (cold pressed)
- Tamanu Oil (Calophyllum inophyllum)
- Arnica Oil (Arnica montana)
- Juniper Oil (Juniperus communis)
- Sunflower Lecithin
- Tocopherol (Vit E)
Precautions: Do not apply Arnica to open wounds. Do not use when pregnant, during lactation, on infants or children. Not recommended for sensitive skin as it may cause flush (reddening of the skin) and not to be used if you have a daisy allergy.
Directions: Topical use only. Best applied using 1/2 tsp size and work well into desired areas until absorbed. Repeat as needed.
- 1-2 tbsp applied all over sore muscles and joints following exercise, sport and stressed movements
- Application after saunas can be very helpful to over-activate the muscle repair from enhanced relaxation
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.